A Rough Start to a Stampendous Kind of Day...

It has been a VERY long time since being on Blogger...and I am not quite sure if I am liking it or not.  If things continue as they are...I think this whole blogging thing will end before it ever begins.  Things worked faster and more efficiently two plus years ago...and I was under the impression technology gets better with time.  The jury is still out on that.  I suppose only time will tell...




Woot!  Woot!  F.I.N.A.L.L.Y!!  It only took me HOURS to get one photo uploaded!  Anyhoo!  I am too excited to sulk.  It's done, and that's all that matters at this point.

Now...to the Stampendous! part of my day...I finally created a card! :)  Me and a few friends issued one another a simple challenge...create something with a House Mouse image and submit it to the House Mouse and Friends Challenge.  Since these cuties are the way we met, it only seemed appropriate to begin 2014 showing a few of them a little love...especially since our friendships have continued to flourish in spite of our lack of creativity.  So here's to those precious mousies, bunnies, and bears!!  My friend, Kelly, created a darling card for the House Mouse and Friends Challenge #162 featuring two, lovable mice snuggling with their tails curled into hearts...so sweet.  You can find it HERE.  Makes me want to get snuggly with my hubby. ;)  As for my card, I created it for the Stampendous! January 2014 "Resolutions" Challenge...the HM&F Challenge card is in the works.  It features the bunnilicious stamp "Relaxing Bubbles."  It is one of my all-time favorites.  Since the challenge is about resolutions, this card represents my promise to take time out to relax (finally, a resolution I can stick to)...and the interior reinforces it...as the sentiment states, "Pamper Yourself...You're worth it."  And you know what?  I am, and so are YOU!  

Have a great day!!!   

Comments

  1. Hmm, I commented, but do not see the comment nor did it say awaiting approval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I had this wonderful comment. Boohoo! Love love this wonderful card. Those pink bubbles just make me smile and think I should crawl into a bubble bath myself. Definitely one of my favorite images. But can I really say I have just one favorite of all these wonderful stamps/images NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep HM and friends are like potato chips. You can't have just one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I totally love this bubbly bunny. I am so jealous of his big, warm bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts