Be Joyful in Hope


Sneaking in a quick post about card three.  As I stated in my previous post, I was challenged by my amazing friend, Carmen, to find make some time to create this weekend.  Surprisingly, I managed to create three cards (two of which were posted yesterday), and this card.  Also, like the previous post, I used the inspiration provided by the talented designers at Unity Stamps for the Unity {be inspired} Challenge...and they definitely came through on the inspiration!  For this card, I used the beautiful stamp set: All About Hope.  It is a wonderfully versatile set, and I absolutely love it!!  Extra special THANKS to Carmen for gifting it to me!! :)  I followed the color challenge and the card sketch, which brought the card together easily and without too much hair-pulling-out. ;)  I am rather happy with the end result.  Thank you to the ladies at Unity for such a fun challenge and all the lovely inspiration.  Have a wonderful evening everyone!!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Carolyn


Comments

  1. I absolutely love this card and the beautiful verse! The soft blues and greens make it a serene card. Thank you for taking my challenge, because by your participation you are also inspiring me. We keep each other going and motivated. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts