Finally Able to Play!

I truly need to get the hang of all the changes to Blogger.  Maybe, what I need to do is actually post something more frequently than I do...if only there were enough hours in a day to do so.  Oh well, it is what it is, and I will simply have to adapt and practice more patience.



On a brighter note, I was able to get inky and play with some "new" stamps and dies.  Recently, I acquired the Papertrey Ink "On My Couch" stamps and dies...and had a blast!!  Honestly, I learned that I am incredibly rusty at the whole card making process...choosing the appropriate colors...finding the perfect ink...then, the whole layout thing...I could feel my clogged creative juices slowly begin to flow.  Even though the creativity was flowing at a trickle, it was flowing nonetheless.  Yes, I was a happy stamper. =)



Comments

Popular Posts