Just in the Nick of Time...

Card Front

I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it, but I surprised myself and did!  Yes ma'am (or sir), I actually started and finished a card for the MFT Color Challenge. :) Wahoo!!  


These are the colors chosen to provide inspiration for your crafty creations:
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/01/new-year-first-color-challenge.html

I love that they are so cheerful and bright, especially since it has been so cold and gloomy lately.  Honestly, you can't help but smile when you look at this vibrant color combo...reminds me of summer days and sunshine and margaritas. :) 

Card Interior
The stamps used are from a retired MFT set called "DC- Own Your Own Story" and the little typewriter is from Sizzix and is called "Noted", which is accompanied with coordinating dies (I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby).  As for the retired MFT stamps...although the MFT site no longer carries them, occasionally they can be found in other online and brick and mortar stores.

Thanks for popping by!!  I hope you have a wonderful evening; and if you have a chance to play, stop by the MFT Challenge blog and get your lovely creation in.  Who knows...you could be the lucky winner of a MFT gift voucher.

Hugs and Smiles!
Carolyn

Comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card! The embossing, the layers, the bright colors, geeez what's NOT to like? What a great sentiment too. This card would definitely make any recipient smile, especially those of us in dreary, cold climes. Well done sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! What an energetic card, Carolyn! And gold glitter - always a win!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts