Sharing a Budget-Friendly Craft Haul :)

I know that it has been a VERY LONG time since I have posted anything on here, but I absolutely, positively HAD to share with you a store filled with crafty goodness that I recently stumbled upon.  I won't bore you with having to read all the details, I will simply place a video below revealing all the FUN stuff I found at ridiculously amazing prices.  Honestly, you are not going to believe the deals.  Anywhoo...check out the video:


The name of this awesome store is PerriAnnsArts&Things, and they can be found on Etsy. I cannot express how INCREDIBLE their prices are, their service is, and their fabulous collection of products!! If you are as frugal as I am, if you too have a limited budget available to you to purchase crafty supplies, THIS IS THE PLACE TO SHOP! I can honestly say that they are now my go-to place for crafty yumminess. :)

If you are interested in any of the items featured on this video, I have provided links in the description portion of YouTube, directly under the video.  Again, let me reiterate, I am in no way affiliated with this store other than being a super happy customer. :)

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!  Happy crafting!!

Hugs,
Carolyn
aka: The Frugal Crafter :)

Comments

Popular Posts