Back from a L-O-N-G Hiatus



It has been a VERY LONG time since I have posted anything crafty. Honestly, it has been quite some time since I even felt like playing with stamps, paper, and ink. Fortunately, I have a friend...Carmen Olson...who keeps me inspired, and she gets me out of my head and into something artsy, whether it is watching a video or admiring the loveliness she creates. I am truly blessed to have her in my life.


I also had the opportunity to be a part of Danni Bindel's challenge group...There's a Stamp for That Challenge...which can be found on Facebook. The first challenge theme is Butterflies, Fairies, or Hellos. I opted for a fairy hello.


The image is from the Fairy Sweet set by Penny Black. It is an absolutely precious set, and all of the darling fairies are sure to make you smile...at least they do that for me. This cutie is colored with Prismacolor markers, and her wings are dusted with Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss...I would post a link, but it seems these pens are sold out everywhere. If you know where I can get my hands on more, please let me know. I am in desperate need of more.

Thank you for dropping by, and I hope you plan to pop in from time-to-time. It is always nice having visitors. Have a wonderful week!


Comments

Popular Posts