MemoryDex Fun



I know...I know...MemoryDex is what many would consider as "old" news, but once I find something I like, I simply cannot stop playing. Plus, I am not what one would call a "bandwagon" jumper, so even though the CrAzE has subdued, I am still loving all my MemoryDex goodies.


Here are a few MD cards that I made for a few of my crafty friends. Like me, they enjoy creating these FUN and pocket-sized works of heart.


And the up side...it is ALWAYS fun to receive these cuties in the mail. 💓💓💓


I used a variety of dies, ribbons, lace, and stickers to make these cards. Since they aren't too large, it can be a convenient way to use those scrap papers you have stored away in your craft room, which is one of the reasons I love making them.


Oftentimes, when I am making a card or working on a layout, I start putting pieces aside for MemoryDex creations. At the very least, I start die-cutting and making elements that could be used on a MD card. Even if I don't use them right away, they can be used as embellishments on cards and/or scrapbook layouts later.


The beauty is...there is very little waste, and if you are on a crafty budget like me, it is always rewarding to know that I am getting the most from my money.
 
I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Thanks so much for visiting. 😊
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts