A "Designer" Gift Bag Just for You

 This was such a FUN project! I had a blast creating this stylish, little, gift bag. The dies (Weekender Handbag in collaboration with Becky Roberts from Inking Idaho AND Bright Eyes)) are retired sets from Concord & 9th, and although they are no longer available at their website, Inspiration Inn has them...at least for now.
 

The beautiful papers are from DCWV, but it comes from a set (Linen Closet) that has been sitting in my stash for so many years that it's embarrassing. I was able to find a set on eBay and a store in Canada; however, I am not sure if you will be able to find it elsewhere. Sorry; I am a hoarder of pretty papers. I simply cannot help myself. πŸ˜”πŸ˜–πŸ˜•

Thank you for dropping by! I hope you found a little inspiration while you were here. Have a beautiful day.

 


Comments

Popular Posts