From Trash to Treasure

 


Hello! I am so happy you are here! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜

Today, I just wanted to share a project with you that was inspired by Cathy from Cathy's Garden on YouTube. She created envelope pocket tags from junk mail envelopes. What?!? 😲😡😊

I loved what she did so much that I simply had to play along, and here is the product of her inspiration. 

🠝🠝Tag Front🠝🠝

🠝🠝Tag Back🠝🠝

It's hard to believe that the base of this tag is something that was headed for the rubbish bin. If you look closely, you can see the envelope's address window...it transformed into a peekaboo shaker.


I believe she has a different tag tutorial on her YouTube channel every Tuesday, and she also has a Facebook group for her viewers to fellowship and share their creations. I am very much looking forward to today's video.😍😁

Thanks for popping by! I truly appreciate it. ❤️πŸ’―❤️😘


Tag ingredients:

Dies ~ Mini Slimline Basics - Hey Lovely Bloom - Lattice Heart - Handcrafted Heart (on sale for $1) - Scalloped Circle Frames - Tag'd (on sale for $5); all from The Stamp Market.

Ink (Distress Spun Sugar) and Small Talk stickers from Tim Holtz.

Ribbon ~ Victorian Pink Sari Silk from Perri Ann's Art & Things on Etsy.

Everything else are items from my stash...the paper has been in my stash about 15 years, if not longer.😢😬😏

Comments

Popular Posts