Envelope Flip Book...Make a Wish and Dream



What can I say...I have an obsession with butterflies and also flip books.


I just love them, so there isn't anything better than creating a flip book that has butterflies incorporated as a deign element.


I plan on sending this to a crafty pal and hope she likes it as much as I enjoyed making it.


Since I am a rather frugal crafter, most of the Project Life cards and ephemera were purchased used via Facebook. Even if a card is dated 2009, I try to find a way to make it work...ahh...the beauty of scissors, stamps, and/or dies. They have the ability to transform outdated things into something new.


The kraft envelopes and some of the pretty papers and stickers were gifted to me by my crafting buddy, Carmen Olson. I can't thank her enough, because this wouldn't have come together so painlessly without her gift. Thank you, friend!


I love layers...I cannot never seem to have enough. Oftentimes, all those layers create a problem...won't fit in an envelope or won't close completely. Do you ever have that problem? How do you train yourself to stop?


Do you enjoy making flip books?  Is it even a "thing" anymore? I've been out of the crafty loop for such a LONG time that I don't know what's in or out...I only know what I enjoy, and I very much enjoy making these books!


I doubt they will ever fall out of favor for me. :)


If you enjoy making them, what are your favorite things to add? Do you add a letter sharing more information about yourself as with Pocket Letters (yes, I still like making those too)?


When receiving a flip book or pocket letter, what do you like to find hidden behind the pages?  I would love to hear about your crafty tidbits.


Comments

Popular Posts