Introducing...There's a Stamp for That Challenge on Facebook



Hello. I don't plan to bore you with my blather, so I will just get right to it. Danni Bindel recently created a new creative challenge group on Facebook..."There's a Stamp for That Challenge," and it started last week. If you are into crafty challenges, then you might want to check it out HERE.


My day to post is Wednesday, so this is my second card...the first challenge theme is: Butterflies or Fairies or Hello. How fun is that? I am fairly certain that most of us have something that fits at least one of these fabulous choices. I opted to use a lovely set from Hero Arts that I purchased from Kelly Santi (aka: Sandcastle Stamper). It is the December 2018 Monthly Hero Kit, and I absolutely love it. It was colored with Prismacolor markers, and the hints of sparkle (not sure if you can see it) are from the Aqua Shimmer pen by Nuvo.


Thanks a BUNCH for dropping by. I hope you have an amazing day and look forward to seeing your creation submitted in the challenge. You have until Saturday night to post something in the Facebook group.

Toodles!



Comments

Popular Posts