Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.



Challenge Two has commenced in the There's a Stamp for That Challenge Group, and the theme is: Slimline Cards and/or Summertime.


Although I enjoy being outdoors and working in my yard, when the humidity gets unbearable and the temperature steadily rises, I find myself becoming better friends with my air conditioner. When I find myself in that situation, I wither choose to create something, watch a movie, or play video games. Yes, despite all these silver strands of aging not so gracefully maturity, I have this uncanny ability to morph into a kid. Call it a gift. What are your some of your relaxing summertime activities...the ones where you're not sweating your soul out?



The gamer girl is Dinah, an Inked.Girl from Ink Road Stamps. Unfortunately, she is not available for purchase.
The Inked.Girls are a monthly release, and once they are gone, they are gone. Sorry. She is colored with Prismacolor markers and so are the MFT game controllers.

As much as I hate ending on a sour note (no Inked.Girl Dinah), I must be heading out.

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts