Two Words, One Finger...Viewer Discretion Advised

As stated on the home page of this blog:

I am an adult, and not all of my cards will feature images/texts that may be as appreciated to certain people as they are to me. Therefore, you may see a card you may not like. It is not intended to offend you, but I create what I like with stamps that add laughter and sass into my life and can bring joy into the lives of others who share my sense of humor. So, you have been forewarned. If you are sensitive to sarcasm, snark, profanity, etc., this may not be the place for you. 
 
I don't always create snarky cards; but occasionally, I encounter products that make me giggle...products that may not be deemed very "ladylike" ...as my mother would say, but oh well, I like what I like, and today's card features some things I love. Also, as disappointed as she pretends to be, she already knows her daughter has a potty mouth and a rather indelicate sense of humor.  
 
Since I have not been as active in the papercrafting world as I once was, I have found myself introduced to a variety of new(ish) stamp companies...new to me anyway. The first of these companies was Ink Road Stamps and very recently Picket Fence Studios. When I saw the stamp set: Never Faked a Sarcasm, I HAD TO HAVE IT! I mean seriously, the name of the set is awesome enough, but the multiple sentiments...c'mon...they're phrases I could hear me and my friends saying...in fact, we probably have. I chose to use one of these fab sentiments on the front of today's card... 
i think your response should be two words and one finger 
...because this would be my way of handling a jerk, so it would be my advice to a friend who is dealing with a world-class schmuck. In fact, I have a friend dealing with some unnecessary BS right now, and this card is heading directly to her with the hopes it will be able to make her smile. 

 
Now, the card interior features a stamp from Ink Road Stamps...Habit Tracker: Middle Finger. Unfortunately, it seems to have been retired, but you might be able to find a Roadie willing to part with it. Sorry. I just thought the two stamps paired perfectly with one another and was inspired to create a card. 

 
The interior also features the Seriously word die from Picket Fence Studios...just to reinforce the cover sentiment.😏😜😁 It, like the striped sentiment strip cover die (which is also retired) on the card front, is embossed with Zing opaque black embossing powder. I wish I could have captured the shininess of it.😕😔😒

Well, that's about it for the day. If I caused yours eyes to burn, I'm sorry. Hopefully, you will be able to appreciate the humor in it. I do thank you for dropping by and spending a small part of your day with me. Here's hoping your Wednesday is wonderful, and you don't feel the urge to respond to anyone with two words and one finger.😉😉 



 

Comments

Popular Posts