Chase Rainbows

Hello everyone! I hope your Sunday has been perfect. Mine has not been so wonderful...I had my second COVID vaccine on Friday, and I feel HORRIBLE. Fever, body aches, a migraine that won't go away, and the lymph nodes under my chin are swollen to the point they hurt. I am ready for this to run its course and be done with, especially before I have to go back to work...or it could make for a very long day.

Still, I promised a friend that I would create a card for the There's a Stamp for That Challenge on Facebook. Fortunately, I made it last week, so all I had to do was post it...my plan was to post it on Friday, but you know what happened there.😷😳😵😒

The card features the 3x3 Rainbow Cover Die from The Stamp Market. It is one of my favorites, and I love to create with it...cute, fun, and makes quick cards, which is crucial when you don't have much free time during the week. Below is the card's interior...I am one of those people who enjoys decorating the interior almost as much as the card front. Personally, I like the way it looks and it helps me to use my scraps in a productive way...it makes me smile that there is very little waste, and hopefully it makes the recipient smile when they open the card.

 


Well, that's about all I have for today. I am going to rest some more and hope I can shake these awful side effects. Still, I would much rather deal with this rather than COVID-19 any day. I hope all of you have a wonderful day, and THANK YOU for dropping by for a visit.


 

Comments

  1. Take care of you!! Love the card, so pretty!! and I always love the decorated insides!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts