You Make Me Smile

 

Happy Thursday! I hope you had a beautiful day.🌼🌺🌹

I just wanted to share a super quick card with you today. What I love most about it...you wouldn't know how simple it was to create merely by looking at it. Seriously. It was like a five-minute card...if that...thanks to the Heart Happy Cover Die from The Stamp Market. What's even better? I have loads of leftover hearts to use on future projects.

If you look closely, I didn't adhere the cover die with adhesive but used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher in the corners. I love making the little X's. They're like tiny little hugs randomly placed on a card or project rather than plain, old, practical staples. Yes, I know...I am rather weird, but that is one of the qualities I like about myself.πŸ˜‰

After attaching the beautiful Happy Hearts, I simply added a Bo Bunny Sweet Clementine chipboard sticker that has been languishing in a basket waiting for the perfect moment to escape...or at the very least be noticed by the neglectful eccentric in the craft room. As you can see, she finally received the accolades she so richly deserved...center stage on a card that will be gifted to someone special...someone who will appreciate her sparkly presence. 

Below, is the card interior. It also features another sticker from the collection.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and feel a little inspired to dig into your crafty stash to free one of those poor lovelies that has been pining away for some creative affection.

Thanks so much for dropping by!  


 

Comments

Popular Posts