Eye Roll

 

Apologies in advance...there are lots of pics of this ornery looking cat. I simply couldn't help myself. This cantankerous, little kitty makes me giggle. My hope is that she will bring a tad bit of joy to your day despite her cranky appearance. Honestly, I think I somehow channeled my morning-self into this card.


The card was created for Challenge #7 at "There's a Stamp for That" on Facebook. The current theme is "Cats or Coffee or Decorative Corners," and I knew I had to dust off this entertaining stamp set by Stampers Anonymous-Tim Holtz called "Snarky Cats." If you are not familiar with this set, you don't know what you're missing. It is full of images that are certain to make you chuckle and snort a little.

I don't know about you, but I am NOT a morning person...at least not before my caffeine infusion. Therefore, my family is accustomed to eye rolls and grunts until the caffeine hits my system...then, I become a whole new woman...all smiles and happy conversation, which is why the interior sentiment states, "First I drink the coffee, then I do the things." It pairs perfectly with this image and is a stamp from "Mug Life" by Ink Road Stamps. I was going to take a picture, but it is simply stamped inside the card...no embellishments or frills...just a clean and simple card.

Thanks so much for dropping by, and I hope you found a few smiles while you were here. Cheers for a spectacularly awesome day! See you soon. 😊



Comments

Popular Posts