Happy Flowers



Hello, and a very HAPPY WEDNESDAY to YOU! I hope your day is off to an amazing start, and it presents you with a plethora of positively beautiful surprises. 😊😊😊


This week, "There's a Stamp for That" has a NEW CHALLENGEπŸ‘‰...the theme for Challenge #6 is to create either a BACK-TO-SCHOOL project or a SQUARE CARD, and if you are feeling extra creative, you can combine the two...create a square card featuring something relating to returning back-to-school. πŸ“šπŸ““✏✂πŸ’»  


As you can see, I chose to make a square card and to build-up my stash of "Thank You" cards...I ran out some time ago and needed to take care of that with a quickness. For some time, I have been wanting to make a card using this FABULOUS Gerbera Daisy background stamp from Simon Says Stamp, but it intimidated me. When there are so many blossoms, how do you choose which colors to use? Since I couldn't decide, I tried to use them all.


Once I had this beautiful image colored, I trimmed it down, adhered it with foam tape to a piece of die-cut, black card stock, then glued it onto a 5 x 5 card. Nothing fancy...just super simple. I opted to add "Thanks" to the card front, but I wanted to keep it low-key...I love the happy daisies so much that I didn't want anything to detract from those natural "smiles." 🌼🌼🌼 As I stated earlier, easy peasy.
 
Thank you so very much for dropping by. I always appreciate the visit and welcome any feedback. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–
Have a wonderful day!
 
PS. Here's a little music to get your day off to an uplifting start:

 

Comments

Popular Posts