What's Your Superpower?

Nurses = Superheroes

Honestly, I consider myself an incredibly fortunate person to have so many Superheroes in my life! The things they deal with...the stories I've heard...I don't know how they do it. Just as comic book heroes are called to help others, it seems to be true for most nurses.
 

Today's card...and for the coming cards I will be posting in the coming days...is my little way of paying homage to all the AMAZING nurses in my life, and I love that there are artists and stamp creators who choose to add humor to their creations. In my opinion, it never hurts to add a touch of silliness, especially when helping another relinquish a bit of stress. I don't know about you, but a good chuckle or unexpected snort has the uncanny ability to make a stressful moment somewhat lighter.


Therefore, when I started shopping for stamp sets so I could make some cards for my Superhero friends, I gravitated towards the more comical sets. The Proud Nurse set used on today's card totally fit the bill. Really, how can you go wrong with the sarcastic ladies from Art Impressions? They have the most wonderful facial expressions, and some of the sayings are downright hilarious. All I can say is...they make me smile, and hopefully they will put a smile on the recipients' faces. For the Superhero featured on this card, I colored her up with Arteza EverBlend alcohol markers, die cut the panels (card front and interior) using Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched die, then added a splash of sequins. Nothing elaborate. Nothing fancy. With such a fabulous image, you don't have to do much to make a fun card. As for the sentiment on the interior of the card, it is from INKED. Emma at Ink Road Stamps


Well, it is time for me to get back to work. I hope your Friday is full of beautiful surprises and your weekend is equally as marvelous. As always, I thank you for dropping by and visiting my little blog.💗



Comments

Popular Posts